The Colorado Country Christmas Gift Show does not print or mail the Vendor Guide. All information can be found in the .pdf and links below.
Vendor Guide COMING SOON
Please note that this page is always being updated as new information becomes available.
Contact Ryan McCune, Operations Manager
816.601.2705 | RyanM@MPEshows.com
2022 SHOW HOURS
|Friday||November 11, 2022||10:00 am - 7:00 pm||8:00 am|
|Saturday||November 12, 2022|| 9:00 am - 7:00 pm||8:00 am|
|Sunday||November 13, 2022||10:00 am - 6:00 pm||9:00 am|
Each vendor will be assigned a specific date and time to set up their booth. These assignments will be communicated via color-coded map posted below 30 days prior to move-in. Driving into the building, if feasible, is only allowed during your assigned date and time. Hand carry or pushcart move-in is allowed any time during and/or after assigned time.
Dismantling of displays is not permitted until 6:01 pm on Sunday, November 13th.
General Move-Out Hours:
|Sunday||November 13th||6:01 pm - 10:00 pm|
|Monday||November 14th||7:00 am - 11:00 am|
The City of Denver & the Colorado Convention Center requires that all vendors sampling food during the show have a temporary food service permit.
Food and beverage distributed by exhibitors are limited to products manufactured, processed or distributed by the exhibiting firm and are limited to sample size. Buy-out fees will apply. Please contract your Centerplate Catering Representative at 303.228.8050 for more detailed information.
Our shows have all been set up so exhibitors can apply using this link: https://www.buttine.com/eventExhibitor.html
A few things to be aware of:
- Exhibitors will have to pick the show from a drop-down list that includes shows other than just those run by MPE.
- Marketplace Events is not selling this insurance and doesn’t profit from it in any way. This is simply a resource for those exhibitors who don’t already have the required insurance coverage per their contracts. They do not have to purchase this.
The Insurance clause is #5 on the Terms and Conditions page of all booth space contracts. For easy reference, exhibitors are required to have:
- Comprehensive General Liability and All Risk Property insurance
- Coverage must be from the start of move in to the end of move out
- Coverage of at least $1,000,000 for each separate occurrence
- Name Marketplace Events LLC and the venue as additional insured
- Provide a copy of certificate of insurance to MPE
Contact Kendra Reilly Monahan, Buttine Underwriters Purchasing Group, LLC
212.867.3642 | email@example.com
Application Deadline is October 31, 2022
Colorado Sales Tax Information
For information regarding sales taxes prior to the event please visit the Colorado Department of Revenue website.
HOW-TO ENHANCE YOUR COMPANY’S ONLINE VENDOR LISTING
Your basic listing will be uploaded to the website when you book your booth. Within 24 hours you will receive an automated email to enhance your listing. This link can be used multiple times and you can make updates and changes to your listing until ONE day after the show commences. If you have any questions regarding the online vendor listing or do not receive the link, please email RyanM@MPEshows.com.